mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Separating the spec compliance stuff
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:37:33 GMT
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 9:42 PM, Niklas Gustavsson<niklas@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Julien Vermillard
> <jvermillard@archean.fr> wrote:
>> Look like a common things no ?
>
> Well, I think so too. Let's see what some others think over here and
> then I'll ping commons on the interest.

Alright; I checked on commons-dev and while I got a reply from sebb
showing some clear interest, that was it. Thus, the interest in having
the spec compliance code over there seems limited. Still, if we think
commons is the appropriate place, we might be able to maintain it
ourself over there (I'm a commons committer so I could surely join
in). Or, it might be easier to start here at MINA and possibly moving
later if we get more interest from other projects in the code.

What do you think? I'm leaning towards keeping the code here at MINA,
but doing it as a separate module from Vysper.

/niklas