mina-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Vysper Logo [WAS: Re: TODOs for moving Vysper]
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 06:37:16 GMT
Ashish wrote:
>>> May be we can think of a logo for Vysper and probably since we shall
>>> be setting up
>>> new space, having a brief site map shall be a plus. Will help keep
>>> things organized.
>> +1
>
> Could workout only Text Logo's :-(

I am bad at drawing, too...

> Used this site http://cooltext.com/, for creating Logos
>
> Images are attached.

Attachements get stripped (or you missed to attach them).
Do you have a link (you could upload them to your people.a.o home in a
subdir called public_html)?

> Or We can have a logo which can depicts the XMPP theme

That was my first thought, too.
Maybe taking the XMPP logo[1] rainbows and make something feathery out
of them.

[1] http://xmpp.org/images/xmpp.png

   Bernd