mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re : SingleSessionIoHandlerDelegate
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:11:18 GMT
Squee wrote:
> Yes, that's correct. And that's why our DataChannel classes establish
> the connection; they're the handlers for that session. It's also why
> we have slightly modified the SingleSessionIoHandlerDelegate so that
> we can specify ahead of time the handler to use. The one in MINA
> creates the handler from a factory, which is slightly less useful
> unless you can tell from the session itself what to do.
>
> In other words, we do this:
>
> 1. Create a new handler based on what we need for this connection
> 2. Establish a new connection
> 3. Set the new session to use the created handler
> 4. Repeat for other connections using different handlers.

but then you can also do :
1. Create the needed handler for your connection
2. Configure a Connector with this handler, injecting the filters you
need in the chain
3. Establish the connection
4. Repeat this with some other Connectors

No ? Did I missed something ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com