mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re : SingleSessionIoHandlerDelegate
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:24:35 GMT
Squee wrote:
> No, as I already explained, Demuxing handler won't work. The demux
> handler determines which handler to use based on the individual
> messages, while we need to determine which handler based on the
> session. The messages are the same, but the handlers for different
> sessions are not.

Let me see if I understand the full context :
- you establish a session, and doing so, you associate a handler to it
- then this handler is triggered when message are exchanged.

Q : how do you determinate which handler to select when establishing the
session ? Is there any external criterium for that ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org