mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: FTP Server roadmap
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:35:17 GMT
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Ruben Ximenes Correia
<ruben.correia@makewise.pt> wrote:
> I need to embedded a FTP Server to a commercial java application, and your
> solution seems to be just what I'm looking for. But since it is still been
> released as an RC, I'd like to know when should we expect a final 1.0.0
> version (I've search the site and found not information regarding this).

"When we're done" :-) Sorry, but that's the only guarantee that can be
given now. The just released RC2 aims to fix all known major issues
and might be what we release as 1.0, but you never know what our users
will find. Anyways, using RC2 should be fairly safe and we won't be
making any API changes so you could go ahead and use it as it is while
waiting for 1.0.0.

/niklas