mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r659372 - /mina/branches/buffer/core/src/main/java/org/apache/mina/queue/DefaultByteBufferQueue.java
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 17:40:42 GMT
Stefano Bagnara wrote:
> Alex Karasulu ha scritto:
>> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org>
>> wrote:
>>> This is only my opinion as an ASF committer have only a user role in
>>> mina.
>>
>> No one asked for your precious opinion.  You don't have a grasp of the
>> situation at all.  So stop adding to the fire.
>
> This is very community oriented ;-)
> I will tell another opinion from mine even if no one asked it. My
> opinion is that ASF is about community, and I feel part of this
> community, and I have the same rights to express my opinion as you do.
>
> Peace,
> Stefano

Guys,

just consider that not agree with the other one does not mean you are
right.

I would suggest we start another thread about Javadoc good practice, if
everyone thinks it's necessary, and cut a decision in this thread.

I think that everything is set now, whatever opinion everyone has. I
have nothing to add, Trustin added some @inheritdoc tags, I have
withdrawn my veto, end of story.

Let's this thread die...

Thanks !