mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Revisiting logging in MINA 2.0
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:32:41 GMT
Hi Trustin,

I think that everybody should keep calm and peaceful. What are we
discussing about ? A logging framework and nothing else.

As you said, you have added a page explaining how to use SLF4J with MINA
and another project. It works, it is simple, and you have added the full
howto. So what is the problem? Does someone will trade off against MINA
just because he has 'problem' with slf4j when we _know_ that slf4j is
not a problem at all? come on ... Adding 2 jars in a classpath is a good
price to pay for benefit from MINA.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com