mina-dev mailing list archives

From pietry <pie...@death-squad.ro>
Subject Re: Maximum buffer
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:58:13 GMT

Shouldnt the TCP/IP protocol handle this? The TCP specs say that it makes
sure all packets are delivered, no losses and no misorder...

The protocol can't be implemented response-based so there is nothing i can
do in this matter.. hoped there would be a way to make sure the packets are
received ok...