mina-dev mailing list archives

From "jian wu" <hellojia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encoding/Decoding ISO 8583 Message
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 05:56:29 GMT
Hi,

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions and tips!

> Find this for you. It is in Chinese. But I believe you are chinese right? ^^
> http://blog.chinaunix.net/u/4864/showart_356546.html

Yes. I can read it without problem:-).

> Also, Alejandro Revilla who is running jPos is a very decent and
> great individual, so if MINA is interested to persue this protocol
> suite explicitly, one can talk to him and about a donation of some
> of the lower level stuff.

I did look into jPOS, it is very helpful.

Obviously, it would be very nice if jPOS can provide a general
ISOMsgBuilder or ISOMsgParser at Message Level. Or jPOS
is willing to implement a Mina based ISOServer or Mina based
ISOChannel?

Thanks again,

Jian