mina-dev mailing list archives

From Mark <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick Start Guide comments
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 03:54:55 GMT
I added a MINA 2.0 quick start guide to the documentation.  I still
would like to work on it more, but I have a terrible cold that is
preventing me from thinking clearly or staying awake.  I put up a
preliminary page with enough information to get started.

We now have a MINA 1.x Quick start guide and a MINA 2.x quick start guide.

If the page has not been pushed onto the server:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/Documentation#Documentation-ForUsers

If the page has been pushed onto the server:
http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html#Documentation-ForUsers

Let me know what you think.
Mark

--
The adjuration to be "normal" seems shockingly repellent to me; I see