mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: Mina with Spring and JMX
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:39:55 GMT
Ok, seems like IoServiceManager has been changed slightly since 1.0/1.1
and you seem to be using MINA from trunk, right?

Anyways, AFAIKT IoServiceManager won't collect any stats unless you call
startCollectingStats() on it. Since this method has been changed to a
no-args method in MINA trunk you should be able to call it directly from
Spring using init-method. But, I guess your IoServiceManager should show
up at least in JConsole regardless of whether startCollectinStats() have
been called or not.

Have you tried setting the locateExistingServerIfPossible property to
true on your mbeanServer bean?

/Niklas