mina-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Heath <mhe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vote
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 20:49:23 GMT
To clarify this a little bit, all binding votes come from Project
Management Committee (PMC) members, not committers (all PMC members are
committers, btw).   It is the PMC that makes the decisions for Apache
projects.

That being said, it is still important for _everyone_ in the community
to vote so that the PMC better knows how to manage a project and what
direction the project should go.

-Mike