mina-dev mailing list archives

From Lóránt Pintér <l...@metacortex.hu>
Subject Re: Meta Transport: an idea on implementing reconnection and proxy
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:53:17 GMT
Hi!

The decorator stuff seems really cool to me. :)

However, I'd vote for supporting proxyHost and such, because there are a
lot of legacy systems out there moving to MINA. When they finally
migrate to MINA, their users don't really want to know about the change,
and don't expect changes in the configuration of the system.

I think all of these systems will then create something like
LegacyProxyConnector inherited from ProxyingConnector, and set the proxy
parameters from proxyHost etc. As I think a lot of people would
implement this redundantly, MINA could have it out of the box as well.

Regards,
Lóránt