mina-dev mailing list archives

From stork <tehst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DoS attack to a MINA server
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:51:18 GMT

I think there's a problem with ConnectionThrottleFilter.. In fact I'm sure of
it.
See protected boolean isConnectionOk(IoSession session), if the map contains
the client's address, it sets the clients last connected time _before_ it
retrieves the connected time, leading the method to always return false.