mina-dev mailing list archives

From Martyn Thompson <thompson_mar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Mina with Spring and JMX
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 12:47:47 GMT

What happens? Nothing. I was expecting the bean "Port81JMX" to be added to
the MBeanServer and viewable in JConsole, but this does not the case

I've created a very basic test example (attached) that sets up the server to
listen on port 81. To use, start the Server class and then telnet to port
81. Anything typed in the console will be echoed back. This is all
configured in Spring.

All I need to see is the MBeans that are supplied by default with Mina by
configuring them with Spring.

HTH and thanks

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13114900/MinaJmxExample.zip MinaJmxExample.zip