mina-dev mailing list archives

From liquidchen <liquidc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IoSocketConnector max connection
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 03:01:50 GMT

So, if I just want to control the max connection number to the remote site,
what will be the best solution to do this?? Use IoFilter to control it?? But
I dont want to close new incoming connection if max connection number reach,
I just want to block it to wait connection release for a while, thanks for
any suggestion...