mina-dev mailing list archives

From Martyn Thompson <thompson_mar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Mina with Spring and JMX
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:52:40 GMT

Hi,

I've only been using MINA for 1 day and had great success in getting it
working with the Spring Framework, rewritting an app within 3 days which is
great. I've been able to get the JMX working as per the example and hard
coding but my preference is to use Spring but just can't seem to get the
MINA JMX beans registered as part of the Spring config.

Could someone give the config snippet I've attached and see where I am going
wrong. I've search the forums but can't find an answer

Thanks in advance for all and any help.

Martyn

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13019309/MINA_Spring_JMX_conf_snippet.txt
MINA_Spring_JMX_conf_snippet.txt