mina-dev mailing list archives

From ubaggili <ubagg...@jinsys.org>
Subject TransportType in 2.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:45:34 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of upgrading an application that I am still writing to
use Mina 2.0.  I managed to resolve most changes except for one.  I searched
the forum but I haven't found an existing answer.

My Handler extends IoHandlerAdapter and overrides 2 methods:

    public void sessionCreated(IoSession session) throws Exception {
        if (session.getTransportType() == TransportType.SOCKET)   //<=====
How do I do this in Mina 2.0?
            ((SocketSessionConfig)
session.getConfig()).setReceiveBufferSize(2048);
        session.setIdleTime(IdleStatus.BOTH_IDLE, 10);
//====> what is the new way to setIdleTime(x,x) on the session?
    }

Thanks in advance,
Ussama