mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Aquilina" <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Mina in Eclipse
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:16:09 GMT

Sorry for the stupid question. During my free time I have been reading the
documentations and tutorials I found about Mina. I feel i am ready to put my
hands on it but have some problems in understanding were everywere goes. Is
there maybe a project I can import in Eclipse so I can understand the
project structure I need to use. I do not need complex stuff, even a simple
example would do. If there is for NetBeans it is the same!

Sorry again if the question is somewhat stupid.