mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Maarten Bosteels" <mbosteels....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA and UDP
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 15:40:26 GMT
Mark,

I am sure that writing an audio-server based om MINA is very cool :-)
but I wonder if it's a good idea for a tutorial ?
IMHO a tutorial should concentrate on the MINA stuff and really minimize
everything that is not related to MINA.
It could be an interesting showcase however ...

Just my two cents,
Maarten