mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Webb" <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject documentation and JIRA
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:46:54 GMT
I had a thought (I know, rare) that we should enter in documentation
requests into JIRA.  This way we can work documentation issues just like
software bugs.  I, for one, would like to help out with both documentation
as well as bug fixing/feature improvements.  If I feel like tackling a
documentation issue in MINA, I would not know where to start.  If I want to
tackle a software issue I go to JIRA.

I see that there is one documentation related entry,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-32, but that is probably too
vague for anyone's liking.  We should have some consistency here and have a
list that shows *all* of the work that we have to accomplish.

Thoughts/Ideas/Comments...

--
..Cheers
Mark