mina-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas FROMENT <nfrom...@histor.fr>
Subject Re: Shutting down a server elegantly
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:42:17 GMT

Hi all !
I think I have the same problem. Only on linux, when I shutdown my
server and try to restart it immediatly I got an Address Already In Use
message.
I use unbindAll too. I wonder if unbindAll is synchronous. I mean after
calling it may I consider that the port is unbound  or no ? Trustin, you
ask about "capturing the full thread dump" after the call, What do you
mean and how can I do this ?

Thks for your help

Nicolas

Uday Prakash (DHL CZ) a écrit :
> Hi Trustin,
>
> Thank you for that suggestion, I shall look into it.
>
> -U

Nicolas Froment         nfroment@histor.fr
Software Architect

Hi-Stor Technologies        www.histor.fr
23 bd Victor Hugo            Std:    +33 (0) 562 12 14 40 (Voice)
Bâtiment Socrate             Fax:    +33 (0) 562 12 14 49
31770 Colomiers
FRANCE