mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Horia Muntean" <horia.munt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message rate and size throttle
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:37:46 GMT
Hello,

After further study I think I found a way to disconnect a slow client.
IoSession.getScheduledWritesRequests() should give me the number of pending
messages that were not yet written to the remote peer, so if this number
exceeds a certain threshold I could issue IoSession.close().

As far as controlled incoming message rate is concerned I experimented a
little with IoSession.suspendRead() but I found out it will not do. I mean
the first suspendRead is doing what it says but after the first resumeRead
the incomming messages rate can't be controlled. So, do you think I could
file a RFE on Jira about this issue? Or is there a possible solution with
the current framework?

Regards,
Horia