mina-dev mailing list archives

From Yigal Rachman <yi...@uvic.ca>
Subject How do I limit a MINA server to accept just one connection?
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:49:08 GMT
Hi, Folks:

I have just started using MINA, and already love it!

My first application is for an instrument simulator that must accept
just one connection at a time.  I have hacked it by immediately closing
a new session if one is already open.  This works ok, but the client
gets a "Connection closed by foreign host" message instead of the
"connection refused" message I would prefer to see.  I would be grateful
for any suggestions on how to achieve this.

Thank you,
Yigal Rachman
DMAS Data Acquisition Developer
NEPTUNE Canada