mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JRockit vs Sun JDK
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:10:47 GMT
I have no idea if IBM support epoll.

What I can tell is that when we did some performance tests on ADS last
summer, we did it with Sun jdk 1.5, IBM and JRockit, and JRockit outperfomed
Sun by a large margin (like 40%), and IBM by 10%.

Things could have changed since... Obviously, there were space for huge
optimization in Sun JVM ;)

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny