mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Gaston Dombiak" <gas...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject RE: list of developed protocols
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:52:26 GMT
Hey Trustin,

I couldn't find the page that you created (or are going to create) to
verify that Wildfire is being listed there. Wildfire is one of the most
popular XMPP open source servers available at the moment. Wildfire 3.2
(to be out by the end of January) will use MINA to scale to a much
bigger number.

Thanks for your work. :)

  -- Gato

-----Original Message-----
From: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 7:16 PM
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: list of developed protocols

Hi Mark,

On 12/9/06, Mark Webb <elihusmails@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone think it would be a good idea to list publicly available
> MINA protocol implementations?

Yes, it's a great idea.

For instance, if there is a protocol handler that someone has
> written(WebDAV, SMTP, FTP..etc) it would be put on this list.  The
> list could be referenced on the MINA web site.
>
> What do you think?

Yep.  Let me create a page that lists customer projects of MINA.

Everyone, please reply to this message if you know any project that
depends
on MINA in case I forgot one of them.  :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6