mina-dev mailing list archives

From "James Im" <im-ja...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SSLFilter and SSL session reuse
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 15:27:12 GMT
Wolter Eldering wrote:
>Hi,
>Does anybody if and how SSL sessions can be reused when using
>SSLContext.createSSLEngine()?

It was never really clear to me so instead on answering your question
I'll add some more questions. What would happen if the hint was the same
for 2 different browsers sessions?

Given 2 browsers in different computers behind a proxy or nat connect to
my website, how can mina identify which session belongs to which browser?
In these conditions, I guess that the IP and the hostname could be the
same for both browsers...

Must the hint for "createSSLEngine(String, int)" be unique for each session?

Ta' på udsalg året rundt på MSN Shopping:  http://shopping.msn.dk  - her
finder du altid de bedste priser