mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Communication hang up with new head revision 486551 in svn
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:18:39 GMT
On 12/15/06, Benoit Hudzia <benoit.hudzia@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use directly the trunk not a branch. And normally the classes I provided
> should permit you to do the test easily.

The cause of the problem was not an object serialization codec / streams.
We removed ThreadModel from trunk, so your code will run in a single thread
mode, which causes WriteFuture.join() locks deadly.  Please try to add a
ExecutorFilter in your filter chain.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6