mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need documentations
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 00:31:35 GMT
Hi Jeroen,

On 12/13/06, Jeroen Brattinga <jeroen.brattinga@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll try to help out a little. Just fixed the source code URL, but could
> not
> find the current 1.0 API doc location. I personnaly use a manually
> generated
> version from the trunk, but an online version (1.0/1.1) would be nice.
> Anyone have an idea where to point the link(s) to?

It was lost by my mistake when we move our site to mina.apache.org.  Maven
JavaDoc plugin doesn't work as I expected so I am having difficulties
generating them with Maven.  I will try once again and fall back to manual
generation.

Apologies,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6