mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: list of developed protocols
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 03:15:30 GMT
Hi Mark,

On 12/9/06, Mark Webb <elihusmails@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone think it would be a good idea to list publicly available
> MINA protocol implementations?

Yes, it's a great idea.

For instance, if there is a protocol handler that someone has
> written(WebDAV, SMTP, FTP..etc) it would be put on this list.  The
> list could be referenced on the MINA web site.
>
> What do you think?

Yep.  Let me create a page that lists customer projects of MINA.

Everyone, please reply to this message if you know any project that depends
on MINA in case I forgot one of them.  :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6