mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Apache MINA 1.0.1 Released.
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:18:39 GMT
Hi community,

It's been very long time after the vote passed.  Today I had free time to
spend for cutting a release.  Here's the list of fixed bugs:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=1231

   - [DIRMINA-235 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-235>] -
   Reliable hang of DS during query
   - [DIRMINA-266 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-266>] -
   SocketAcceptor.bind() requires address != null and port != 0... why?
   Also can get to ServerSocketChannel.socket().getLocalSocketAddress()
   - [DIRMINA-273 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-273>] -
   Session created with non-existent service
   - [DIRMINA-275 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-275>] -
   Exception in thread "SocketAcceptor-1"
   java.nio.channels.CancelledKeyException
   - [DIRMINA-279 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-279>] -
   CompressionFilter returns error -5 (Z_BUF_ERROR) from jzlib in MINA
   1.0 but not in MINA 0.9.4
   - [DIRMINA-283 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-283>] -
   Sessions are not recycled in IPv6 environment when bind interface is not
   specified.
   - [DIRMINA-284 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-284>] -
   Filter.sessionCreated/Filter.sessionOpened called AFTER
   Filter.filterWrite...
   - [DIRMINA-285 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-285>] -
   Incorrect calculation of IoSession.writtenMessages()
   - [DIRMINA-288 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-288>] -
   Add SessionLog.info( session, "CREATED" ); to
   LoggingFilter.sessionCreated method
   - [DIRMINA-299 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-299>] -
   innacurate JMX statistics
   - [DIRMINA-307 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-307>] -
   ReadThrottleFilterBuilder does not resume reading.
   - [DIRMINA-308 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-308>] -
   NullPointerException in SocketIoProcessor under heavy load
   - [DIRMINA-313 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-313>] -
   LoggingFilter logs exceptionCaught events on error level but uses
   isInfoEnabled in the if-statement
   - [DIRMINA-277 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-277>] -
   Various tests block with JDK5 concurrent used in place of backport
   - [DIRMINA-253 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-253>] -
   Update FAQ

We are still working on the documentation.  Please forgive us that the
documentation is still out-of-date.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6