mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mina 1.2 branch
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 06:12:00 GMT
Hi Vinod,

On 12/5/06, Vinod Panicker <vinod.p@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is the 1.2 branch in sync with trunk now? Is there an informal/formal
> policy on when it will catch up with trunk?

All changes made in branch  should be applied to trunk too and vice versa.
Peter told me he will merge the changes related with Java 5 to trunk.
Please let us know if there's anything out of sync.

PS: The mina website currently doesn't advertise the source repository

Wasn't it in 'getting started' or 'developer guide'?

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6