mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Confluence and static-looking site
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 06:14:36 GMT
Hello Matt,

On 12/4/06, mraible <matt@raibledesigns.com> wrote:

> How does the MINA website at http://mina.apache.org work? It has nice
> looking
> URLs that make it look like a static site, yet it links to Confluence for
> editing pages and such.  How did you go about doing this?

We used AutoExport plugin and mod_rewrite Apache module.  AutoExport module
will suffice if you are a super user.  We had to put a trivial trick in
.htaccess file because I am not:

RewriteEngine on
# Exclusions
RewriteRule ^/mail/(.*) /mail/$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^/apidoc(.*) /apidoc$1 [L]
# Proxy to cwiki.apache.org
RewriteRule ^(.*) http://cwiki.apache.org/MINA/$1 [P]

That's all!

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6