mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0.1 or Snapshot 1.1.0 availability
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:41:22 GMT
Hi all MINA committers,

> Is the 1.0.1 ready for release? I still see some outstanding JIRAs set
> for the release. Do you guys have a time frame for the release?

The Qpid project has an M1 release that we are looking to release
imminently (we have branched and are just doing legal checks and so
on).

We are using a MINA snapshot based on rev 463149. Is everyone OK if we
release with that? There has been some discussion recently on the
incubator-general list where the very good recommendation was made
that projects who use a snapshot in a release should make sure that
the other project is happy with this.

Are there any objections from MINA?

Thanks,

Robert