mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Brattinga" <jeroen.bratti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get SumUp example working using UDP?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:31:55 GMT
My exact environment is Windows XP SP2 (including latest patches), Java
1.5_08, Eclipse 3.2

In my first tests with the SumUp example I forgot that the sessionOpened
event doesn't fire for UDP sockets. After moving the AddMessage write loop I
stil get no result on the client. I also get some NullPointerExceptions on
the Server. But in my own application (that only uses the client side of the
SumUp example) I see the exact same behaviour: messages are sent
succesfully, but answers are never recieved.

See the enclosed output for TCP and UDP runs.

TIA,

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Brattinga