mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mina 1.0 threads
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:53:32 GMT
Hello ran,

On 10/18/06, ran kornfeld <ran@wiztekmedia.com> wrote:

> I am trying to understand how to control Mina threads.
>
> I have the following components:
>
> SocketAcceptor -> ProtocolCodecFilter -> IoHandler
>

> How do I configure the number of threads used for the protocol encoding
> / decoding?
>
> How do I configure the number of threads used for the message handling?
>

> I am using Mina 1.0, the tutorial and presentations talk about older
> versions.

I am sorry for being late.  Our documentation is outdated for now.  Please
refer to this thread until we rewrite it.

http://www.mail-archive.com/mina-dev@directory.apache.org/msg02063.html

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6