mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Logo Contest
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 03:32:30 GMT
Hi everyone,

There were so many submissions since the opening of the MINA logo contest.
You can see all logos here:

* http://wiki.apache.org/directory/MinaLogoContest

I think restricting people to cast only one vote is not a good idea in this
case.  Please choose as many logs as you want to choose.  Each vote has the
same count, so you can't vote twice for one logo.

[ ]: Julien Vermillard's first logo (MINA surrounded by a blue circle)
[ ]: Julien Vermillard's second logo (Each character surrounded by circles
of various colors)
[ ]: Julien Vermillard's third logo (Computer icons)
[ ]: Julien Vermillard's fourth logo (MINA with two circles)
[ ]: Michael Link's first logo (arrows and curves)
[ ]: Michael Link's second logo (RGB check mark)
[ ]: Jean Philippe Gousse's logo (white MIN and red A)
[ ]: Mike Boreggo's first logo (red N)
[ ]: Mike Boreggo's second logo (the lan cable)
[ ]: Mike Boreggo's third logo
[ ]: Alex Burmester's logo (0 and 1s)
[ ]: Paul's first logo (coffee cup)
[ ]: Paul's second logo (stencil with PCI card image)
[ ]: Paul's third logo (reversed A)
[ ]: Steve Z's logo (matrix style)
[ ]: Stefano Bagrana's first logo (gray matrix style)
[ ]: Stefano Bagrana's second logo (pink and purple typography)

Let's start the vote, then. :)

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6