mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: HttpProtocolHandler and IOSessions
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 06:42:25 GMT
After logging into JIRA go to the issue you created. You will find an
'Attach file' link under 'Operations' to the left. BTW, have a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-232 (look in the first
comment) for a modified version of HttpProtocolHandler which uses keep
alive. Note that this code won't work unless you use the latest SVN
version of MINA due to a bug in MINA 0.9.4.

HTH
Niklas

--
Niklas Therning