mina-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: jarfile help needed
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:07:49 GMT
>From Sun's docs for the -jar option:

"When you use this option, the JAR file is the source of all user
classes, and other user class path settings are ignored."

So it seems like the -cp option is ignored. Have you tried specifying
the class path in the manifest file?

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Class-Path: mina-core-0.9.4.jar
Main-Class: com.example.Main

Note that the jars you specify like this are read from the file system,
not from within the jar. As long as mina-core-0.9.4.jar is in the same
directory as mina-core-0.9.4.jar I think it should work.

HTH

--
Niklas Therning
Software Architect