mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derived IoSession?
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 00:21:34 GMT
Hi Michael,

There's a org.apache.mina.handler.multiton package which will help you in
this case.

But, basically, you shouldn't have many calls to IoSession.get/setAttribute()
if you store only one object which has all states.

HTH,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6