mina-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bauroth <Michael.Baur...@falcom.de>
Subject Re: Performance - some interesting results
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 10:37:19 GMT
Sorry, was my mistake. I meant that with direct buffers the application
needs lesser time (runs faster).

I checked the whole thing over 5 minutes. Every 15 seconds I wrote out a
normalized time stamp. For the first 15 seconds I've got a value about
2.7 - 2.8 seconds, after that all times was for heap buffers in a range
between 87 - 88 ms, for direct buffers 72 - 74 ms.

The JRockit test I will make on tuesday.

Regards
Michael