mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are sessions implicitly closed at some point?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 23:21:55 GMT
On 3/8/06, Samuel Doyle <sdoyle_2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If I have several persistent connections or sessions
> established, is there a point where Mina will
> automatically close these say if I do a
> registry.unbindAll() or something like that?

Which version are you using?

In 0.9.x, it automatically disconnects sessions when you unbind.  You can
also disable this feature by calling IoAcceptor.setDisconnectOnUnbind( false
).  Except this, MINA doesn't disconnect connections at its own will.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6