mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mina component lifecycles
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 04:15:43 GMT
Hi Peter,

On 3/5/06, peter royal <proyal@apache.org> wrote:

> I'd say that IoFilterLM could go away.. and take Michael's idea and
> wrap what the IoFilterLCM does in a decorator that can wrap IoFilter
> instances when people wish to have the in-use refcounting and
> variable occurrences of Init/Destroy.

I completely agree with you.  So here's the summary:

* Remove init() and destroy() from IoFilter.
* Create a utility class which provides init() and destroy() by decorating
existing IoFilter implementation.

WDYT?  Do all of us agree with this?  :D

PS: I post this message via mailing list because JIRA is down right now :(

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6