mina-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Ramirez <michael_ramire...@yahoo.com>
Subject Porting MINA
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:21:05 GMT
Dear Mina_dev,

I would like to port Mina to Actionscript. Actionscript 3 now has support for Socket connections
and many are beginning to implement protocols. A framework like Mina would be of great help.
How can I get started on understanding Mina? I have read the docs a little and reviewed some
example but I am having a hard time understanding the flow of things. Is there an example
that uses the filter chain? is there a flow chart or class diagram?

Michael Ramirez