metron-user mailing list archives

From Hema malini <nhemamalin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Metron profiler
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2020 14:13:28 GMT
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the clarification ..I was using field transformation .
Definitely will change that .

In MaaS, sometimes it is not able to accept the request when we have models
like pytorch. Though I allocate 2gb for the models it is not able to serve
the request properly. When I checked the logs in the yarn for that
application id , it is receiving null request . What is the recommended way
to load model file in  pickle format to be hosted in yarn and how can I
host multiple model.

As of now using Rest_get for the hosted models. Using Rest_get is fine or
will it cause any issues.

Thanks and regards,
Hema