metron-user mailing list archives

From Anil Donthireddy <Anil.Donthire...@sstech.us>
Subject Unable to see alerts in metron alert UI with solr
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:01:32 GMT
Hi,

I have created a collection in solr for my source as documented in metron-slor readme in git
to enable solr and writing data to solr. I see the data is being loaded to Solr for my new
source and is_alert is set to tru. But still I am not seeing any data in metron alerts UI.

I checked the metron alerts UI logs, but could not find any error logs. I am blocked to proceed
further to display alerts in the metron alerts ui. May I get any suggestions to debug the
issue.

Thanks,
Anil.