metron-user mailing list archives

From Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>
Subject Re: Best Metron version for development
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 19:31:04 GMT
The full dev platform may be the easiest to test things like that on. It can be a little brittle
if you’re running it in limited RAM, but it also has things like the sensor-stubs, which
provides an easy means to fake up some input traffic. That may be useful for your development
and testing.

Simon

> On 15 Feb 2018, at 18:58, Helder Reia <helder.reia@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I want to implement some algorithms, in order to perform cluster and classification over
some data, that is why I asked if the better version is the latest one or one of the older
ones

> Thank you,

> I'm not sure I understand the question completely, but my guess would be the latest release,
i.e. 0.4.2?

> On 2018-02-15 10:19, Helder Reia wrote:
>
>> Hi, I am trying to build a intrusion detection system and I was thinking on using
Apache Metron, but I have a question: which is the best version to development? I ask this
because I will need to implement some cluster-classify algorithms. Also which guide should
I take to install Apache Metron?

Sem vírus. www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>