metron-user mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with using metron
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 14:16:04 GMT
Did you install the vagrant host manager plugin?  if you did not, then it
would not have set node1 in your host file and the links won’t work

--

Sent with Airmail

On October 8, 2016 at 08:30:11, Bita Mohaghegh (bita.mhgh@gmail.com) wrote:

my problem is "explore metron" part.
i did exactly till the "vagrant provision" part (the line before "explore
metron"). but about confirmation and the next parts, I don't know how to do
it!!!!
when I open Ambari (link) this is link opens:
http://www.node1.com/
and metron and services links don't work (or they're not work for me!!!)

Bita