metron-user mailing list archives

From Bita Mohaghegh <bita.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with using metron
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 08:03:24 GMT
Dear all

Hello

I am a newbie in metron. at first for installing metron for development and
with virtualbox (dev VMs) I used this site as my reference/solution: "
https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/tree/master/
metron-deployment/vagrant/full-dev-platform "

till the end of "vagrant provision" line I did not have any problem. but
when it goes to the part which mentioned ambari and the others!!! I don't
know what to do and how to do it!!

I want to run Metron for the first time and really don't know how to do it.
The first time is for the test and understanding what is it and how it
works and it is with VMs.

I would appreciate if you give me step by step solution about what should I
do now.

with regards

Bita