metron-user mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Re: Metron Single Node AWS Deployment
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 02:47:28 GMT
I've never done it, but in theory it should work. You would just need to be
cautious of the amount of memory and CPU available on your host.

There was some level of tuning done to get the entire stack to run on a
Vagrant image with 8 GB of RAM. If you deploy via AWS then it will not have
settings appropriate for a small host.

There is a setting that you could potentially change to pull in those